Sunday 23 June 2013

16th Birthday Card using KennyK's "Need For Speed" digi and Spellbinders Sprightly Sprockets

16th Birthday Card using KennyK's "Need For Speed" digi and Spellbinders Sprightly Sprockets

So many boys cards being requested at the minute. I always tried to avoid these, as I find them quite hard but the people I know just keep on having sons, lol, so needs must as they say :)

This is a little card (well not so little 18cm square) that I entered into the KennyK Facebook Challenge - "Life In The Fast Lane". A Freebie image (Dirt Bike Mike) was also given, for which I am most grateful
but this rally digi "Need for Speed" suited a card I had to make better.

Actually I had two cards to make using this image, for a father 50 and son 16, both into rally driving.

This is the first one -



And I'm very pleased to say that it won the People's Choice Award
and won me $20 Gift Certificate :)

Thank you to everyone who "Liked" my card


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this, please let me know, it's good to hear from you :)